Situation Normal. Atmosphere Breathable. Brainstem Injected. Dialogue Engaged.
stg-roadrunner-gfx
Monday, April 24, 2006

Lazy Bullshit

I’ve been a bad boy.

There’s a decent chance the lot of you can entertain yourselves with no help from me, but I like to think of you sitting there, weeping from the eyes and anus, hopelessly clicking to reload my page, bereft of joy, soul decomposing, as you wait for another clusterbomb of vile images to spew forth from my horrible little brain like popping pustules of purplish puree smearing on your monitor screen, reminding you that you’re a better person than me while simultaneously causing you to giggle.

I just haven’t had it lately.

Part of it is… nevermind. Excuses suck. I’d rather entertain you. Thing is, I have nothing to offer at the moment. You know what I usually do? I think of obscure words, type them into Google’s image search, and let the pictures inspire me. That’s how I got half the weirdness you’ve been assaulted by during the past year. Instead of trying to tie tattoos, pigs, and revolutionary propaganda into a story, or sentient raccoons, ginger, and jungle guerilla tactics, I’m just gonna throw up a few pictures and see what comes to mind.

Yes, that’s right, I’ve lowered myself to wacky captions. Don’t worry, I already have a brochure requested from the Hemlock Society. I’ll peruse it thoroughly for recommendations if I can’t get this writing/typing thing back on track. I’m already a week late on a new Dirty Margarita column, too. Okay, here goes.



First word into the search engine: blunder

"You fuckers! I almost died! Those directions almost made me ride my bicycle over a cliff! Sometimes I think you guys don't like me. There I was, admiring all the gentle bleating sheep, when I heard some old guy yell 'Watch out!' I skidded to a stop on an inch thin gravel warning track. I looked over and saw treetops way, I mean WAY down below me. It was so not cool. My heart was pounding and I was swearing and scared. I came THIS close to getting pancaked or mangled on tree branches or whatever. But I didn't. Now I'm standing here, larger than life, still kickin' it. You shitheads better watch out. I am so gonna get you back before this trip is over."



Second word: plunge

"I can't accept this kind of failure. Not of this magnitude. Everything I own, everything I've accomplished, all my money, gone. That cunt at home won't touch me anymore, that's for sure. Last time it took five grand worth of diamonds just for a five minute blowjob that didn't get me off. She's a snake. I can't pay for my new Bentley. They'll take that back as soon as I'm a day late on a payment. They don't fuck around. And Glent, shit. When he finds out I just bankrupted his empire he'll probably come shoot me in the face himself. It seemed so simple, so easy. It should've worked. I don't know what happened. Should I eat a bullet now or take my fine Bentley for one last ride? I think I'll go for that drive. When I start crying and can't see the road clearly anymore, I'll find a nice sexy semi and wheel hard left in front of it. It should be fast. Hopefully I won't feel anything."



Third word: plastique

"We have one mission. To make you happy. We will make you so happy you will squirm out happy little poops into your happy little pants. We will make you wiggle and giggle. We are agents of the Super Happy Click Click. Why, you are asking? We will tell. I will tell. We have so much energy, big sugar-sugar super-peppy energy. Yes yes. We listened to many Atari Teenage Riot songs, and we liked the pumpy-pump jump-shout happy-on it gave us. But they said to break stuff, fuck everything. They were so angry, not cheery. So we fixed that. We make a super-sexfuck fun-happy. I play the xylophone. Come, put your hands in your pants. LISTEN."

1:48 PM - Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm

5 Comments:

April 25, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Well, I thought it was an inspiring comment.

 
April 25, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Steve...I guess you've been in a funk. Can't say i've never been there... or that i'll never be there again.

But I do hope you're able to sneak away from whatever black cloud has been haunting you... i miss your stories.

take care.

 
April 25, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Angel said...

Just wanted to say hey, and that I'm still reading you. Hope you get out of your funk soon.

I was clicking on your site often and hoping for something new, but I wouldn't say I was weeping from the eyes and anus, but close enough.

 
April 27, 2006 7:52 AM, Blogger Dave Morris said...

I wept from my ears and that's fucking painful. My eyes and anus bled, thank you very much.

How long has it been since you've been blamed for a bleeding anus?

haha! The thought just made me laugh, and jump started my day.

 
May 01, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Bobby said...

Hell yeah. I love doing that shit. Here's a great one, though I suppose it is a bit obvious: "passed out" Serious -- Google up the images on that one.

"passed out"

The more abstract ones are more interesting, I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

left-arrow Home

stg-shark
For Dotage
Breathe Part Two
Breathe Part One
Fuck Everything
Dive Bars and Profanity
Fecal Flaunting
Just A Peep
Shameless Promotion
Bear Scare
The Last Gasp Part One
August 2002
September 2002
October 2002
November 2002
December 2002
January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
August 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
February 2008
May 2008
August 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
August 2011
September 2011
February 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
May 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
May 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2016